YOUR EVENTS COORDINATION & HOSTING SERVICES's Fan Box

Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Commitment

I was a bride once and I feel for all the bride's and groom's planning and preparing for their wedding. I know the expenses that they will incur, the pressures, the effort and of course, the time that it will consume. Wedding Preps can actually MAKE or BREAK a couple's relationship even their wedding. That is why I made a commitment to be of SERVICE - in my little, unique way.
I love weddings, debut, parties and family gatherings and I also understand that there is always a COST involved. That is why I made a commitment to charge a REASONABLE PRICE for these services that are within a couple's budget - that the couples may enjoy the benefits of the WEDDING COORDINATION SERVICES and make their wedding day a grandiose opportunity to spend quality time with families, friends - making this day truly memorable with sweet memories to cherish for a lifetime.
The fulfillment of my job as a COORDINATOR is not on the pay that I earn, it is just an ADD-ON. I am fulfilled and delighted in seeing that I am serving two people united as ONE and making their day special, stress-free and fun. Yes, it is stressful and the works of a coordinator is time consuming but it's all WORTH IT especially if you receive compliments or even short thank you messages from the couple you serviced with.
I was once an active community in a Catholic Charismatic Community but due to time schedule and location I had to give up attending but I made a commitment with God - I will continue to SERVE HIM -
... SERVE HIM through my husband, through my son, my family and friends and SERVE HIM through my clients - the soon-to-be wed couples who will take part in HIS Holy Sacrament of Matrimony. And I love serving. I thnk GOD for his divine providence and giving me all the assistance I need - HE truly is MIRACLE WORKING GOD - a FAITHFUL and LOVING FATHER.
I will continue serving GOD. I will continue to live by MY COMMITMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment