YOUR EVENTS COORDINATION & HOSTING SERVICES's Fan Box

Friday, March 5, 2010

ATE A - all in one package (my assistant head coordinator, bride's assistant and sister)

Let me introduce ATE A (as most of my bride's call her that)

She's my multi-assistant coordinator -
>She is the Assistant Head Coordinator whenever I am unable to join the event on that day; 

>She is the all time ever reliable Bride's Assistant and she really demonstrates effectiveness and efficiency with that role given to her, I'm sure my brides could attest to that;

>She is my trusted coordinator whom I delegate all the payments for the suppliers

>She is my ELDEST SISTER, yes she is and I guess that's why we have a good rapport because we are not just bounded by friendship and trust, we are also of the same blood!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment