YOUR EVENTS COORDINATION & HOSTING SERVICES's Fan Box

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sir Nards and Ma'am Nessy's 50th Wedding Anniversary

A rare feat for a couple to reach their 50th Wedding Anniversary ... and it was a PRIVILEGE, an HONOR and a BLESSING to be part of ONE.






Sir Nards and Ma'am Nessy

I enjoyed the program set for that date.  It was truly enjoyable seeing both of them partaking in the wedding traditions - Cake Cutting Ceremony, Ceremonial Toast and of course, their Wedding Dance.  It was really fun and everyone was teary eyed during the AVP and even during their Thank You Message. It was touching when Sir Nards mentioned "Nagpapasalamat kami sa Diyos at umabot kami ng ganito katagal ..." and then everyone clapped.  Aside from the wedding party, it was also a reunion of the whole clan.

The reception took place at Amaranth Garden located at 3 Rd. 18, GSIS Hills Subd., Novaliches Q.C.. (Telephone Number: 351.7301).  The venue was perfect to celebrate this momentous occasion (Visit their site at www.amaranthgarden.multiply.com)






Thank you to Dra. Ria Trinidad for contacting me and giving me the OPPORTUNITY to host Mr. & Mrs. Leonardo and Dionisia Trinidad's 50th Wedding Anniversary and Renewal of Marriage Vows (Dra. Ria is the wife of Dr. Noel who is the son of Sir Nards and Ma'am Nessy)
The very beautiful Dra. Ria Trinidad who organized everything for her in-laws

And of course, the event was also successful with the help of the Angel Wink Coordination and Production Team headed by Ms. Love (my new found friend)...

And with this I pray that my husband and I would also reach this rare feat (crossing my fingers).  If not, I pray that God would continue to bless me and give me the opportunity to witness such wonderful celebration - indeed this one is a CELEBRATION OF UNENDING FRIENDSHIP, LOVE and of course, LIFELONG COMMITMENT.

I'm sure when Sir Nards and Ma'am Nessy got married first at Sta. Cruz Church, they both said " I wanna grow old with you"...

Best,
Cel
www.yourevents.multiply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment