YOUR EVENTS COORDINATION & HOSTING SERVICES's Fan Box

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Landslide - My No. 1 Stress Buster Song


  • One of the most simple song I've heard is "Landslide" - great rhythm rocking, perfect melody!  A very simple country-folk-inspired song where the lyrics describes the metaphor of the physical world and its power to effectively describe a love affair. Truly, Stevie Nicks is a genius in making this song!


I would say this is one fine song ... Whenever I feel blue, whenever I'd like to be relaxed with a smooth/relaxing sound, whenever I'd like to meditate because of all the stress (the hustle and bustle of work) I'd listen to this song (this specific video in You Tube) and everything else falls into place ... a traditional but very effective stress-buster song!

Let me sing my favorite lines in the song:

Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
Mmm, mmm, mmm

Well, I've been afraid of changing
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Even children get older and I'm getting older too

(Video Credits from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhNrrrCCTdA -"thank you!")

Best,
Cel

No comments:

Post a Comment