YOUR EVENTS COORDINATION & HOSTING SERVICES's Fan Box

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My favorite WEDDING EMCEES

One of the perks of being a wedding coordinator is getting to know and getting the privilege to meet and work with top caliber wedding suppliers - one of them would be wedding emcees.


Let me share with you my favorite wedding emcees - I would consider them the best that the wedding industry would have to offer.  They are usually the wedding emcees I would recommend to my couple if they'd like to get other emcees aside from me (yep, I also do hosting but that's another story).  I won't give any description about them as I feel they are all equally talented and befit of their title as "professional wedding emcee"


So here goes, my favorites:


Ms. Mallory Ferrer-Cosio



Ms. Marjorie Ferrer Dizon (short hair; the long hair in the middle is Lyn of Eloquente Catering)

Ms. Vet Lauzon (middle) 
(the other one on the left side is Onie of Josiah Catering)

GI Cheyenne

Chinese Wedding Emcee - Dr. Jerome Go


Another Chinese Wedding Emcee Ms. Kimberly Tan (though I didn't get the opportunity to have a close shot at her)


So there, my favorites.  I would consider them the "cream of the crop", the best of the best (that's my honest opinion).  I'm sure there are a lot of wedding emcees out there but the ones I've mentioned here are my favorites - and this is my blog hehehe.

Best,
Cel



No comments:

Post a Comment