YOUR EVENTS COORDINATION & HOSTING SERVICES's Fan Box

Friday, March 2, 2012

Acacia Hotel Manila

First time I've been in Acacia Hotel Manila located in Filinvest, Alabang and I was truly amazed - not because the hotel is still new (operations started October 2011) but because of the cozy and feel-good ambience and unique and intricate designs not just of the lobby but also the facade, the driveway, the furnitures/fixtures, function hall, interiors and  (damn!) even the Wash Room is so perfect I feel like I could sleep there all day .








Stepping at the hotel gave me the impression that aside from the 100% Filipino world class hospitality they are offering, definitely it would showcase a world class hotel service - I'm sure they would give Vivere and Bellevue a run for the money!











I had a great time in Acacia Hotel - during my pre-planning with the team they even gave us water for a drink while staying at the hotel's lobby.  It's not much but the very thought that they offered 4 glasses of water to ordinary people is a STATEMENT that they will be offering GOOD and QUALITY SERVICE - i will sure promote them to my friends, work colleagues and client-couples.


meeting with the team before we start with our coordination duty (with Mean and Tita Cyn)



So there, I'm not one of Acacia Hotel's stockholder (although I'm praying) but I do hope you're as thrilled as I am to try the hotel one of these days for a relaxing accommodation.  You may also visit their site at www.acaciahotelsmanila.com

Best,
Cel
www.yourevents.multiply.com









No comments:

Post a Comment