YOUR EVENTS COORDINATION & HOSTING SERVICES's Fan Box

Friday, March 2, 2012

Your Events Customized Guestbook

One of the freebies I'd give my couples would be Your Events Customized Guestbook - a scrapbook type with DIY designs where guests would be able to give unlimited messages to the newlyweds.

Why do I offer customized guestbook for the couple?  

  1. Signature Frame is an "old" thing for weddings - that means it's no longer the trend, it's no longer the "in-thing".  Personally, I never liked Signature Frames, as it is space consuming plus the guests have a limited space to write on their messages and of my personal question "what should I do to it after the wedding?"
  2. I'd always tell my client-couple that majority of my couples do not allow their PRENUP GUESTBOOK for guests' sign-off.  Would you really want someone to write on those precious pictures?  Would you still be printing another copy of those prenuptial pictures?  Wouldn't it be great if the Prenuptial Guestbook is kept as a wedding album without any scribbled messages on it?
This 2 main reason gave me the opportunity to offer this DIY Customized Guestbook to my couples.  So there, make sure that all of you drop by at Themes and Motifs Wedding Expo on March 10 and 11 and choose the DIY Customized Guestbook as one of your freebies should you decide to book our services.

Below is a sample of Your Events Team DIY Customized Guestbook:







Best,
Cel
www.yourevents.multiply.com






No comments:

Post a Comment